This course enables you to explore theoretical knowledge and acquire practical and applied experience in a workplace setting related to your program of study. You will undertake 192 hours of structured and supervised workplace experience with a host organisation in an area of your interest. Ultimately, this course will allow you to reflect on your field of study and assess your suitability and/or interest for employment in a specific area and enhance your understanding of career opportunities.
Please note: this course can only be undertaken in the final Year of your degree and requires course coordinator permission.
This course is not available to Study Abroad students.
- Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 5, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
WPL320 Course Outline session 6, 2018 (PDF 304KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.