This course is a required element in your academic program and enables you to explore concepts and theories and develop practical and applied experience in a health area of interest to you. You will undertake 96 hours of structured and supervised workplace experience with a host organisation in an area of your interest. Ultimately, this course will allow you to critically reflect on your field of practice and your professional development. This course is not available to Study Abroad students.
- Enrolment in an approved graduate or postgraduate program and permission required for enrolment – please contact your Faculty Office.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.