This course provides you with a structured, supervised workplace experience, where you have the opportunity to experience first-hand the reality of the workplace situation. The experience will help to demonstrate your suitability for employment in a specific area, developing competencies that are necessary to assume professional responsibilities. It will also enhance your understanding of future career opportunities in your chosen field. This course is not available to Study Abroad students.
- Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator and enrolment in an approved graduate or postgraduate program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
WPL720 Course Outline session 1, 2016 (PDF 484KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.