Kick start your university study plans by coming to our first Meet USC event for 2018 on Thursday 18 January at USC Sunshine Coast (2pm-5pm) and USC Fraser Coast (2pm-4pm).
This event is all about Options. Whether you are still thinking about studying, have some questions, need help with preferences, or are ready to enrol, come and explore the campus and get all of your questions answered.
If you haven’t applied or haven't received an offer
At Meet USC—Options, you can:
- Chat with program advisers about your preferred degree
- Speak to our admissions staff about alternative pathways and changing your preferences
- Attend a 'Planning your career' session with one of our career counsellors
- Take a campus tour with a student ambassador
- Attend our special presentation: 'What to expect next' which outlines the steps to apply for uni and start your studies
- Get an exclusive tour of The CAVE2™ Visualisation Studio (USC Sunshine Coast campus only)
If you’ve accepted your USC offer
If you have accepted your USC offer, you will receive an invite to come to one of our Getting Started sessions (happening throughout January, including one on Thursday 18 January at both USC Sunshine Coast and USC Fraser Coast) where you’ll learn how to:
- Enrol through USC Central and choose your courses
- Navigate around USC Central, complete your checklists and view your timetable and invoices
- Access the main student systems at USC
Can't make this Meet USC?
- Thursday 10 May (USC Sunshine Coast, USC Fraser Coast and USC Caboolture)
- Thursday 13 September (USC Sunshine Coast, USC Fraser Coast and USC Caboolture)
How to get there
Download the USC campus map so you can navigate your way around campus with ease.