Solve real-world business problems.
This is a great opportunity to bring heart and mind together and create a pathway for you to shine in research.
You have a hankering to undertake an important research project in the field of business, but you haven’t yet acquired the high level research techniques needed to move forward.
Or, perhaps you are a Masters graduate and are looking for an entry ticket into a research higher degree program.
USC offers this course to help you close those gaps and get a business research degree. In this Graduate Certificate, we deliver four courses, covering research concepts, design and methodology.
During the program, you work with USC academic staff to more fully develop proposed research topics.
It only takes four months to complete and by the end of the course you have a much clearer idea about your plans for higher degree research studies.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Business or a related field or enrolment in (or completion of) a coursework Masters degree such as an MBA.
- Candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements.
Application and admission advice
Contact Student Central
+61 7 5430 2890
Ground floor, Building C, Sippy Downs
What will I study
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and a recommended study sequence.
Required courses (4)
Note: Program structures are subject to change. Not all USC courses are available on every USC campus.
Total units: 48
Recommended study sequence
This recommended study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students in previous structures should use this sequence to inform order of courses and current course details. For courses in your commencing structure not included in the current sequence, search the course code for current course offerings and requisites.
How to apply
Am I eligible to apply?
- Confirm that you meet the program specific admission requirements, prerequisites and recommended prior study outlined on Why study this program?
- Confirm that you meet the general postgraduate admission requirements and English Language Proficiency requirements
- Download and complete the Application for postgraduate coursework form and submit directly to USC.
- Lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation to Student Central by the due date.
How to enrol
New to USC?
Once you have applied and received your offer of a place from USC, follow the steps to Get Started at USC to respond to your offer, plan your study and enrol in your courses.
Before you enrol, visit Planning your study to plan your study to make sure you study the right courses at the right time so you can finish your degree when you plan to.
Visit How do I enrol? for enrolment instructions and key dates.
Refer to the Academic Calendar for key semester, session and/or trimester dates.