Extend your skills into cyber investigations.
Building upon your existing ICT and cyber environment knowledge, this program will help you develop the specialised knowledge and technical skills to enable you to conduct complex cyber investigations.
Continue towards master’s level with the Master in Cyber Investigation and Forensics.
In this program you will:
- Investigate the causes and actors behind network intrusions, data breaches, cybercrimes, online fraud and identity theft.
- Evaluate, analyse, integrate and interpret multiple sources of data.
- Learn to analyse and preserve digital evidence to solve crimes related to theft, cyber intrusion, insider crimes, cyber stalking and more.
- Understand the legal and ethical issues associated with cyber investigations.
To be considered for admission, candidates would normally be required to possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution with a technology-related course work component or equivalent.
Cyber investigations, cybercrime investigator, cyber security investigator
Be at the forefront of cyber security
As part of USC’s Institute for Cyber Investigations and Forensics, you'll learn from industry experts and be at the cutting-edge of cyber research, advocacy and commercialisation.Learn more
Application and admission advice
Contact Student Central
+61 7 5430 2890
Ground floor, Building C, Sippy Downs
What will I study
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and a recommended study sequence.
Required courses (4) 48 units
Note: Program structures are subject to change.
Total units: 48
Recommended study sequence
This recommended study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students in previous structures should use this sequence to inform order of courses and current course details. For courses in your commencing structure not included in the current sequence, search the course code for current course offerings and requisites.
How to apply
Am I eligible to apply?
- Confirm that you meet the program specific admission requirements, prerequisites and recommended prior study outlined on Why study this program?
- Confirm that you meet the general postgraduate admission requirements and English Language Proficiency requirements
- Download and complete the Application for postgraduate coursework form.
- Lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation to Student Central by the due date.
Apply direct to USC International