Take your nursing practice to the next level.
This program will empower you to shape the future development and delivery of health care services. You’ll develop your clinical specialisation in Community and Primary Health Care, Clinical Practice Education, Paediatric Care or Mental Health, or tailor your studies to suit your career goals.
This flexible program can be completed entirely online (subject to course availability), or as a combination of online and on-campus learning options.
Progress on to the Master of Nursing (Clinical Leadership) to cement your place as a health care leader.
In this program you will:
• Advance your knowledge and understanding in an area of health research or practice.
• Prepare yourself for clinical leadership and advanced practice roles.
• Have the option to finish in one semester, in the four-elective path.
Graduates will extend their career pathways in leadership, clinical education and clinical practice roles.
• AQF Level 7 Bachelor of Nursing award
• Applicants who are Registered Nurses registered with AHPRA who do not have a Bachelor qualification may be considered for admission based on extensive industry experience.
Graduates may apply for membership with eligible clinical nursing organisations.
Application and admission advice
Contact Student Central
+61 7 5430 2890
Ground floor, Building C, Sippy Downs
What will I study
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- Complete a listed specialisation* in Clinical Studies, Community and Primary Health, Mental Health, Paediatric Care or Practice Education
- *Specialisations may only be available to students studying part-time, depending on course availability each year
How to apply
Am I eligible to apply?
- Confirm that you meet the program specific admission requirements, prerequisites and recommended prior study outlined on Why study this program?
- Confirm that you meet the general postgraduate admission requirements and English Language Proficiency requirements
- Download and complete the Application for postgraduate coursework form.
- Lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation to Student Central by the due date.
Apply direct to USC International