The University's Work Integrated Learning System (login required) is an online database of students who participate in work integrated learning. Sonia Online software lets you manage your work experience placement quickly and easily.
Access Sonia Online if you need to:
- learn about mandatory requirements for your WIL placement
- find details about upcoming WIL placements
- find your history of previous placements
- track the progress of your checks (for example blue cards, immunisation and insurance)
- upload mandatory requirement documents to Sonia Online (refer to Quick Guide for How to Upload Documents to Sonia Online
Sonia Online training
The Train Station (login required) is the starting point on your journey when seeking help or assistance with the wide range of software packages used throughout USC. Access Sonia Online on the Train Station for training modules and 'quick guides'.