13 February 2018
As part of the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), enrolled USC students are issued a $20 credit on their MyPrint account each Semester.
How to spend your SSAF printing credit
- Spend your SSAF credit on self-serve printing and copying
- As you print, your SSAF credit will be used first
- When it is depleted, you will start to use your own MyPrint credit
- Your balance displayed at a printer is your SSAF credit and MyPrint credit combined
- Pay for printing or binding services at Mail and Print Services, USC Sunshine Coast (Sippy Downs).
For information on printing at USC, visit Mail and Print Services.
Tel: +61 7 5459 4744
The $20 SSAF printing credit will be issued once per Semester. SSAF printing credit is issued at the start of Semester and will expire at the end of Semester. SSAF printing credit is to be spent during the Semester. After the SSAF credit expires, any remaining SSAF credit will be lost. SSAF credit does not accumulate; it is reset to $20 each Semester.