16 March 2018
The Student Central pop-up team will be out and about across campuses over Week 4, answering your questions, and providing you with helpful information as you head towards mid-semester. If you have any questions or concerns about your first assessment, quizzes/exams, or general queries - come and “Ask us anything!”
As Census date is approaching (Friday 23 March), Week 4 is a timely opportunity for you to check your options and plan your study for the remainder of the semester.
The Student Central pop-up team
We'll be out and about all week at each campus with information on hand about:
- Academic Skills
- Cultural support services.
Our mobile team will be happy to assist, or point you in the right direction. Head over for a chat on the following days:
USC Sunshine Coast
- Tuesday 20 March: Sippy Downs campus, alongside the Pop-up Squad, Building I from 11am – 12noon
- Wednesday 21 March: Sippy Downs campus, outside Good Bean Coffee Shop from 10am - 11am
- Thursday 22 March: Sippy Downs campus, outside Good Bean Coffee Shop from 2 - 3pm
- Friday 23 March: Sippy Downs campus, outside the Brasserie from 12noon - 1pm
- Tuesday 20 March: Caboolture campus, in the Courtyard from 12noon – 1pm
USC Fraser Coast
- Thursday 22 March: Fraser Coast campus, Student Central 'You Can Do It' expo, from 12:30 - 2pm
- Friday 23 March: Gympie, outside in the undercover area from 10.30am – 11.30am
Campus Life Events
For more information on upcoming events at your campus, visit Campus Life events.