8 November 2017
If you’re tracking towards a GPA of 5.0 or above, you may be eligible to apply to study Honours.
- One extra year of study in addition to your bachelor degree
- Stepping stone to further research and better job opportunities
- Explore in depth a topic that you’re passionate about
- Develop advanced skills in research, writing, critical thinking and communication
How to apply
- Make an appointment with the relevant Honours Coordinator to discuss your potential research topic and the availability of suitable supervisors.
- Download the Application for Honours program form.
- Lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation to Student Central by Thursday 14 December.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Student Central at email@example.com or drop in to Building C to speak to a staff member in person.