This information is for Domestic students only. International students refer to how to apply for International students.
Complete the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) on-line application form
Navigate to the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) website and click on the Apply now button to apply.
Applications are now open for entry in:
- Session 8 2017
- Semester 1 2018
- Semester 2 2018
Closing date for applications
Check the closing dates on the QTAC website.
- Check the admission requirements of your preferred program to make sure you are eligible. Eligibility for entry into your degree is determined by your results from your completed studies. Visit entry pathways for more information.
- You can also apply using alternative entry qualifications.
- You can choose up to six program preferences as part of your QTAC application:
- Preferences 1 and 2 – ideal programs – the ones you would really like to study;
- Preferences 3 and 4 – realistic programs – a way to the career you want or to a second choice career;
- Preferences 5 and 6 – ‘foot in the door’ programs – the ones you are prepared to do if you miss out on all the others. The Tertiary Preparation Pathway (TPP) is an excellent back-up option.
- For more information about USC and to view course information sets, visit the QTAC website.
QTAC application fees
Visit Key dates and fees on the QTAC website for current fees.
Check the progress of your application
Log into QTAC's application services to keep an eye on the progress of your application. This is where you will see if you:
- meet specific entry requirements
- need to provide more information
- have been made an offer
When to expect your offer
USC will be taking part in QTAC offer rounds most weeks of the year, starting mid-August. QTAC will let you know by email if your application is successful. USC will also send you an official offer by email with instructions on how to accept your offer and enrol in your courses.
Early offer rounds
|Major offer round||Subsequent offer rounds
(held most weeks)
|Session 8 2017||August - September||5 October||
October - November
|Semester 1 2018||October - December||16 January||
|Semester 2 2018||March - May||7 June||
Visit the QTAC website for further information about key dates.
- Some programs may not be offered in all early and subsequent offer rounds
Need more information?
Visit the QTAC website to step you through the QTAC application process.