You must have completed, or be due to complete, at least one semester of study in a USC undergraduate program to be eligible to apply for a program change.
- Applications for program changes to take effect for Semester 2, 2019 will be accepted from 15 April–15 May 2019. Late applications will be accepted subject to space being available in the requested program.
- You will only be admitted into the program if you meet the minimum selection threshold and any other pre-requisites required for admission. Refer to individual programs for specific program entry requirements.
- Students who apply for a program change effective from Semester 2, 2019 onwards who already have majors and/or minors registered will only be able to transfer the existing major/minors across to the new program if they are required in the new program. Non-required major/minors cannot be transferred. Courses completed towards a major/minor may be able to be transferred to the new program (subject to program requirements and will be assessed at the time of application) however the non-required major/minor will not appear on your academic transcript.
- It is recommended you speak to Student Central to understand all the implications of changing your program.
- For valuable information on career planning visit Career Development.
- International students:
- The tuition fee you will be charged is the fee approved by the University for the year you commence study in your new program. Fees are based on the minimum number of courses required to complete your program and are reviewed each calendar year. The fee you must pay for each semester is the fee approved by USC for the calendar year that semester is in. Any increase in fees for your new program, from one calendar year to the next, will be no more than 10%.
- The Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) will be notified if your program change request is approved. This may affect the validity of your Student visa.
- An additional A$200 change of program fee will apply if your application is successful.
Completing and submitting the form below constitutes acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions.