You must have completed, or be due to complete, at least one semester of study in a USC undergraduate program to be eligible to apply for a program change.
- Applications for program changes to take effect for Semester 1, 2018 will be accepted until Monday 2 October 2017. Late applications will be accepted subject to space being available in the requested program.
- You will only be admitted into the program if you meet the entry rank and any other pre-requisites required for admission. Refer to individual programs for specific program entry requirements.
- It is recommended you speak to Student Central to understand all the implications of changing your program.
- For valuable information on career planning visit Career Development.
- International students:
- The tuition fee you will be charged is the fee approved by the University for the year you commence study in your new program. Fees are based on the minimum number of courses required to complete your program and are reviewed each calendar year. The fee you must pay for each semester is the fee approved by USC for the calendar year that semester is in. Any increase in fees for your new program, from one calendar year to the next, will be no more than 10%.
- The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will be notified if your program change request is approved. This may affect the validity of your Student visa.
- An additional A$120 change of program fee will apply if your application is successful.