USC Central is one of the most important online services students need to become familiar with
USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes responding to your offer, planning your timetable, enrolling in courses and classes, updating your personal details and viewing your financial details, grades and exam timetables.
Finding your way around USC Central
Students are encouraged to login to USC Central and look around their student centre.
Login using the username and password provided in your offer to study at USC.
- Watch the Login to USC Central video for a demonstration.
If you are experiencing any technical (browser) issues with viewing information in USC Central, you can find help by searching askUSC or if you're still having trouble contact the Student IT Help Desk.
Tips for USC Central
- A 'Help' link is available on every page with more information about the relevant page.
- Each page contains a 'Contact' link if you need further help and advice.
- All areas of your USC Central student centre can be accessed from the tabs at the top of the page.
- Follow the steps at How do I enrol to make sure you enrol correctly.
Use the below training tutorial videos to help you navigate your way around your student finances in USC Central.