Quality opportunities to suit your interest in a legal career.
A distinguished law degree with real-life clinical experience and a criminology degree that uncovers crime and why it happens.
Bachelor degrees (undergraduate)
Important information about tuition fees
- * Only a full-time study option is available to international students on a Student visa
- Tuition fees for a teaching period^ are based on 2018 rates. The fees indicated are based on a full time 48 unit enrolment in a teaching period. Fees payable are based on enrolment load in a teaching period.
- You should check the study plan of your chosen program for further information about the standard course enrolment in each teaching period.
- ** Estimated total tuition fees are based on 2018 rates and the minimum number of courses required within the programs standard duration.
- Tuition fees are reviewed each calendar year. The fee you must pay for a given teaching period is that which has been approved by USC for the calendar year in which the teaching period commences.
- Any increase in tuition fees from one calendar year to the next will be no more than 7%.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (A$).
- Program details are subject to change.
- For semester/trimester dates refer to the academic calendars.
- Refer to the Student Fees and Charges - Governing Policy for information about administrative fees that may apply
- Refer to your program page for course/program related costs that may apply
- For information about USC's refund procedures refer to Student Fees, Charges and Refunds - Procedure
^ Teaching period could refer to Semester/Trimester of Session
"I would recommend the Sunshine Coast as a study location because it is a beautiful place with gorgeous beaches, stunning hinterland and lovely people"
The teaching quality is exceptional, and there are many ways I can extend my learning