If you are looking for some extra study support, Student Hub and Studiosity are two great online resources available to you.
Student Hub is an online booking system where you can make appointments and/or register for workshops and events.
Log in to Student Hub using your USC username and password to:
- Book in for a one-on-one appointment to obtain academic skills advice
- Book an appointment to discuss your career plan
- Register for Career Development events or Academic skills workshops and events
- Access online resources for career planning
- Search for jobs
Studiosity is the new name for YourTutor, the place for free, instant help online. The advice can help you get 'unstuck' in your learning or assignments.
Subject experts are online to answer your questions about English, maths, science, business, assignment writing and more, from 3pm to midnight Sunday to Friday and 12noon to midnight on Saturdays. You can also upload your draft assignment at any time and get feedback within 24 hours.
Every USC student gets up to 10 free sessions each semester with a limit of 4 per month. This includes both live tutoring and writing feedback.
Login via Blackboard > Quick Links > YourTutor.
Your Tutor provides generalist advice only and you should always ask:
- an Academic Skills Adviser if you need USC-specific advice
- your USC course tutors and lecturers for content-specific advice