We know that university can be an exciting but sometimes challenging journey.
The Student Success Team is comprised of experienced students who are employed by Student Services and Engagement and are here to help.
Most students need a little guidance or support when facing challenges like:
- Settling into studies
- Navigating the new physical and virtual spaces at USC
- Needing extra help with academic content and skills
- Having second thoughts about their programs or course enrolment
- Balancing study commitments with work, family and life
- Dealing with unexpected health or personal crises
- Knowing what the options are if they fail a course or experience difficulties with their academic progress
Talk with us
Each year, the Student Success Team talks with hundreds of students about their studies, and assists with connection to relevant information and support services.
We may reach out and contact you directly to welcome you to university.
The Student Success Team may offer information and proactive support via phone, sms or email from time to time.
The Student Success Team staff differ to Student Success Leaders because they are employed by the University and have speciality training and knowledge.
Ways to get in touch with the Student Success Team:
- complete the form on this page to request a phone call (calls made between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday)
- make a face-to-face or Skype appointment on Student Hub
- email email@example.com
- visit or call Student Central
Student Success information and resources for staff can be found at Monitoring Student Learning Engagement in MyUSC.