Want to be a part of USC's event volunteer crew for Semester 2 Orientation Week?
We’re looking for students from a variety of backgrounds and study areas who are passionate about helping others.
Student Leaders and Volunteers are involved in a range of activities to support learning and engagement. These roles include:
Your opportunity to amplify the student voiceLearn more
Facilitates peer learning opportunitiesLearn more
Help out at Orientation and other eventsLearn more
What's in it for me?
Your involvement can help you develop valuable skills, experiences and networks that will contribute to your university experience and be useful for your career. You may:
- Gain a sense of achievement and satisfaction
- Enhance your confidence, communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop a portfolio of leadership skills to enhance your future employability
- Create positive learning and social networks across the university
- Be recognised for your contributions to USC and the community
- Meet like-minded students by working within a team of highly motivated and academically oriented student volunteers.
- Be identified for paid work opportunities at USC
- Training and participation will accrue points which may be applied toward the USC Student Leadership Award