Assist at major USC events, such as Orientation or become involved in a range of other activities.
Current volunteer opportunities
|Young Scholars Project STEM Immersive Day - Volunteer to lead Year 9 students in STEM activities at USC. WFE hours apply||October 30 & 31||Sippy Downs||Student Hub|
Your volunteer contributions to the USC community will be recognised; you may also earn points toward the USC Student Leadership Award.
How to apply to become an Event Volunteer
1. Please register your interest by completing the form provided.
2. Read the USC Student Charter to be aware of your responsibilities. The Student Success Network supports your engagement in an environment that is inclusive, inspiring, safe and respectful.
4. Compete the USC Health, Safety and Wellbeing for Students training. Attach your completion certificate as a PDF or image file to an email to the Student Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be enrolled in a USC program during your participation
- Be at least 18 years old
- Maintain an average GPA of 4.0 or above
- Have good written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a desire to help others and contribute positively to USC and the community
Specific opportunities for Student Success Network Volunteers will be advertised on Student Hub throughout the semester. Some roles may require further training and criteria.
For assistance related to the application process, please contact the Student Success Team.