Assist at major USC events, such as Orientation or become involved in a range of other activities.
Your volunteer contributions to the USC community will be recognised; you may also earn points toward the USC Student Leadership Award.
- Be enrolled in a USC program during your participation
- Be at least 18 years old
- Maintain an average GPA of 4.0 or above
- Have good written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a desire to help others and contribute positively to USC and the community
How to apply
1. Please register your interest by completing the form provided
2. Please read the USC Student Charter to be aware of your responsibilities. The Student Success Network supports your engagement in an environment that is inclusive, inspiring, safe and respectful.
3. Enrol in the Student Success Leader site on Blackboard – Be sure to click the blue enrol button on the left of the screen
4. Compete the USC Health, Safety and Wellbeing for Students training and upload your completion certificate to Blackboard
All submissions will be considered following application closing: January 12, 2018
The Student Success Team will notify you of information to get you started in contributing as a volunteer, so please keep an eye on your student email account.
Specific opportunities for Student Success Network Volunteers will be advertised on Student Hub throughout the semester. Some roles may require further training and criteria.
For assistance related to the application process, please contact the Student Success Team.