Assist at major USC events, such as Orientation or become involved in a range of other activities.
Your volunteer contributions to the USC community will be recognised; you may also earn points toward the USC Student Leadership Award.
- Be enrolled in a USC program during your participation
- Be at least 18 years old
- Maintain an average GPA of 4.0 or above
- Have good written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a desire to help others and contribute positively to USC and the community
How to apply
1. Please register your interest by completing the form provided.
2. Read the USC Student Charter to be aware of your responsibilities. The Student Success Network supports your engagement in an environment that is inclusive, inspiring, safe and respectful.
4. Compete the USC Health, Safety and Wellbeing for Students training. Attach your completion certificate as a PDF or image file to an email to the Student Success Team at email@example.com.
Register now for 2018 Event Volunteer opportunities.
The Student Success Team will notify you of information to get you started in contributing as a volunteer, so please keep an eye on your student email account.
Specific opportunities for Student Success Network Volunteers will be advertised on Student Hub throughout the semester. Some roles may require further training and criteria.
For assistance related to the application process, please contact the Student Success Team.