Assist at major USC events or become involved in a range of other activities.
Your volunteer contributions to the USC community will be recognised; you may also earn points toward the USC Student Leadership Award.
How to apply to become a Student Volunteer
- Read the USC Student Charter to be aware of your responsibilities. The Student Success Network supports your engagement in an environment that is inclusive, inspiring, safe and respectful.
- Compete the USC Health, Safety and Wellbeing for Students online training.
- Complete the Consent Matters online training module
- Email evidence of completion to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be enrolled in a USC program during your participation
- Be at least 18 years old
- Maintain an average GPA of 4.0 or above
- Have good written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a desire to help others and contribute positively to USC and the community
Specific opportunities for Student Volunteers will be advertised on Student Hub throughout the semester. Some roles may require further training and criteria.
For assistance related to the application process, please contact email@example.com