For Indigenous students who are studying the Tertiary Preparation Pathway (TPP).
The Commonwealth Scholarships Program is funded by the Australian Federal Government.
It aims to assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds, particularly those from remote and regional areas. Commonwealth Scholarships are available through all Australian universities.
Indigenous Enabling Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarships (IECAS) provides assistance to students, who have moved from regional or remote areas to undertake their university studies, with accommodation and study costs.
* This is the 2017 Scholarship value. The Scholarship values are indexed annually.
^ For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.
- identifying as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- relocating from a rural, regional or remote area to study at USC
- enrolled full-time in the TPP program at USC (or part-time, where there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time enrolment)
- evidence of financial need
- Selection criteria:
- financial need
- other equity considerations and personal circumstances
- relocation status
- Eligible programs:
- All programs
- Number available:
- A$5,276 per annum | A$2,638 per semester *