For Indigenous students who are studying the Tertiary Preparation Pathway (TPP).
The Commonwealth Scholarships Program is funded by the Australian Federal Government.
It aims to assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds, particularly those from remote and regional areas.
Indigenous Enabling Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship (IECECS) assists with the costs of studying a tertiary bridging program. The Scholarship is paid in instalments of A$1,318.50 * for up to one year to assist with the costs of studying a tertiary bridging program (eg. USC's Tertiary Preparation Pathway, TPP)
* This is the 2017 Scholarship value. The Scholarship values are indexed annually.
^ For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.
- identifying as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- enrolled full-time in the TPP program at USC (or part-time, where there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time enrolment)
- evidence of financial need
- Selection criteria:
- financial need
- other equity considerations and personal circumstances
- Eligible programs:
- All programs
- Number available:
- A$2,637 per annum | A$1,318.50 per semester *