Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Study support bursary for full time undergraduate students enrolled in Social Work program.
Offered for the first time in Semester 2, 2019, the Dr Rustum Sethna Social Work Bursary shall be awarded to one (1) undergraduate student who is enrolled in a Social Work program in 2019. The student may be studying at any USC campus.
The bursary will be valued at $1,000 and paid as a lump sum after enrolment checks are done following Census date of Semester 2.
- full-time domestic students enrolled in undergraduate Social Work program
- completed at least one semester at USC (48 credit points)
- minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- Undergraduate Social Work program
- Number available