Applications are now open for Semester 2 2019. Applications close on 31 May 2019.
Study support bursary for full time undergraduate students enrolled in second-year Bachelor of Environmental Science.
Offered for the first time in Semester 2, 2019, the Environmental Science Bursary, donated by Cynthia Howland, shall support Environmental Science students at USC. Each bursary will be valued at $2,500 and paid in eight fortnightly instalments of A$312.50 after enrolment checks are done following Census date in the relevant semester.
- full-time second-year undergraduate students
- enrolled in Bachelor of Environmental Science
- minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Number available