Semester 1, 2020 applications are now open and will close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
Offered for the first time in Semester 1, 2020, Fraser Coast Regional Council shall donate bursary funds to support students who reside in the Fraser Coast Regional Council area enrolled in a Business/Commerce and Human Services program at USC Fraser Coast.
The bursaries will be paid in eight fortnightly instalments of A$312.50 [A$2,500].
- Resident of the Fraser Coast Regional Council area
- full-time undergraduate students
- enrolled in Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Event Management), Bachelor of Commerce
(Accounting), or Bachelor of Human Services program at USC Fraser Coast
- successfully completed 192 units
- minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need;
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular, work or community activities;
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- Eligible programs
- Business/Commerce and Human Services undergraduate programs at USC Fraser Coast
- Number available