Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Study support bursary for full time undergraduate students enrolled in second semester with a major or minor in Music.
Offered for the first time in Semester 2, 2019, the Ryan Family Music Bursary shall be awarded to one (1) undergraduate student who has declared a music major or minor each year. The student may be studying at any USC campus.
The bursary will be valued at $2,000 and paid in eight fortnightly instalments of $250 after enrolment checks are done following Census date of Semester 2.
- full-time domestic students in any undergraduate program with a major or minor in Music
- students must have completed at least one semester at USC (48 credit points)
- minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate programs
- Number available