Applications are now closed for Semester 2 2018.
Supporting continuing students who have completed at lease one semester at USC
The USC Leo Club is an affiliate of the Lake-Currimundi-Kawana Lions Club. As a local community group based at USC, made up of 18-30 year old students, the USC Leo Club aim to support people and groups in their local area through fundraising, events and working together.
- full-time domestic students in any undergraduate program
- students must have completed at least one semester at USC (48 credit points)
- minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular, work or community activities
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available