Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Study support bursary for full-time or part-time Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander undergraduate student enrolled in second semester.
Offered for the first time in Semester 2, 2019, the Wilson Security Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Bursary shall be awarded to one (1) Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander undergraduate student.
The bursary will be valued at $2,000 and paid in eight fortnightly instalments of $250 after enrolment checks are done following Census date of Semester 2.
- identifying as an Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student
- full-time or part-time domestic student in any undergraduate program at USC
- completed at least one semester at USC (48 credit points)
- minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate programs
- Number available