Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2019
Female undergraduate student enrolled in a Bachelor of Business program
Established in 2016, the Zonta Club of Caloundra Business Bursary will be awarded annually to support and encourage a mature aged student (25 years and above) who has experienced educational disadvantage because of their personal circumstances.
The award is valued at A$2,000 and paid to the student as a lump sum payment following confirmation of enrolment after Census date in the relevant semester.
- female student;
- mature aged student (aged 25 or older);
- enrolled full-time in first or second year of study in a Business program at USC;
- successfully completed at least 4 courses at USC;
- Permanent Resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples; or
- students with a disability; or
- students from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Business
- Number available