Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2020.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday, 28 February 2020.
Female students enrolled in first or second year who have experienced educational disadvantage from personal circumstances
Awarded annually to support and encourage a young woman who has experienced educational disadvantage because of their personal circumstances. Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- female students in their first or second year at USC
- aged 21 years or under
- full-time student who has completed at least four courses of their undergraduate degree at USC
- minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples, or
- students with a disability, or
- students from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Eligible programs
- All programs