This information is for domestic students only. International students refer to International scholarships and financial aid.
The USC Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries listed below will be awarded in Semester 1, 2019.
Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2018.
Applications will open on 1 September 2018 and close on 30 November 2018 for Semester 1, 2019.
Use the scholarships search to find other scholarships.
To apply for any of the below scholarships and/or bursaries visit how to apply for USC scholarships for detailed information.
- Barung Landcare Bursary
- Caloundra RSL Sub Branch Scholarship
- Contour Consulting Engineering Bursary
- Focus Professional Group Bursary
- Graham Tamblyn Scholarship in Engineering
- HRM Contracting and Consulting Bursary
- June Canavan Regional Scholarship
- Laurie Cowled Regional Scholarship
- Les and Mary Hall Family Scholarship in Engineering
- Poole Group Scholarship in Accounting
- Queensland Advertising Communications Bursary
- Renouf Family Scholarship
- Rod and Jan Forrester Scholarship in Business
- Rowe Scientific Chemistry Scholarship
- Sunshine Coast Daily Kathleen McArthur Memorial Scholarship
- Thompson Excellence Scholarship
- Tim Fairfax Regional Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship | OP1/OP2 Guarantee Scheme
- Australian South Sea Islander Community Foundation Scholarship
- Christopher Haggarty-Weir Bursary
- Exemplar Health Study Support Scholarship
- Gympie and District Community Bank TPP/USC Scholarship
- Jill Chamberlain Study Support Bursary
- Oceans Resort and Spa Hervey Bay Tourism Bursary
- Rod Stringer Tourism Scholarship
- USC Equity Bursary
- USC Indigenous Scholarships Program
- U3A Merit-based Equity Bursary
- Zonta Club of Caloundra Business Bursary
- Zonta Club of Caloundra Equity Bursary
- Forest Industries Research Centre (FIRC) Honours Scholarship - individual application form required
- Friends of Mary Cairncross Honours Scholarship - individual application form required
- Vice Chancellor's Honours Scholarship - individual application form required
Rural and Remote Placement Bursaries
- Helen Hall Rural and Remote Nursing Bursary - individual application form required
- Henzell Rural and Remote Nursing Bursary - individual application form required
- Lucy Harris Nursing Bursary - individual application form required
- Tim Fairfax Foundation Rural and Remote Education Bursary - individual application form required
- Commonwealth Indigenous Accommodation Costs Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Education Costs Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Enabling Education Costs Scholarship - individual application form required
- Commonwealth Indigenous Enabling Accommodation Costs Scholarship - individual application form required
The below scholarships and bursaries require individual application forms. The specific application forms are available in the relevant listing.