Complete one application form to be considered for most of the Semester 2, 2019 scholarships.
USC Semester 2, 2019 undergraduate scholarship applications are now open and close on 31 May 2019.
Use the scholarships search to find other scholarships.
- Catherine King Memorial Bursary
- Co-op Ann McDougall Memorial Bursary
- Co-op Textbook Bursary
- Darcy and Heather Stevens Rural Bursary
- Dr Paul McCarthy Memorial Bursary
- Gordon Malcolm Scholarship
- Judy Renouf Medical and Health Sciences Bursary
- Justin Crosby Memorial Law Bursary
- Project Urban Regional and Urban Planning Bursary
- Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursary
- Vantage Homes Qld Urban Design & Town Planning Bursary
- Vice Chancellor's Honours Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship | OP1/OP2 Guarantee Scheme
- Australian War Widows (Qld) Maroochydore Bursary - Nursing Bursary
- WEIR Minerals Australia Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Equity and Study Support
- Environmental Science Bursary
- Graduate Women QLD Inc. Sunshine Coast Indigenous Women's Bursary
- Rotary Club of Gympie Bursary
- Scott Williams AM Study Support Bursary
- Thompson Study Support Scholarship
- USC Equity Bursary
- USC Indigenous Scholarships Program
- USC Leo Club Study Support Bursary
- USC Study Support Bursary
The below scholarships and bursaries require individual application forms. The specific application forms are available in the relevant listing.
- LGBTIQ+ Leadership Bursary
- Tim Fairfax Foundation Rural and Remote Education Bursary
- Zonta Club of Maroochy Women in Technology Scholarship (applications close midnight 7 July 2019. Email applications to email@example.com)
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.