Complete one application form to be considered for all Semester 2, 2019 scholarships.
USC Semester 2, 2019 undergraduate scholarship applications open on 1 April 2019 and close on 30 May 2019.
Use the scholarships search to find other scholarships.
- Ann McDougall Memorial Co-op Bookshop Bursary
- Catherine King Memorial Bursary
- Co-op Textbook Bursary
- Darcy and Heather Stevens Rural Bursary
- Dr Paul McCarthy Memorial Bursary
- Justin Crosby Memorial Law Bursary
- Project Urban Regional and Urban Planning Bursary
- Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursary
- Sunshine Coast Local Medical Association Bursary
- Vantage Homes Qld Urban Design & Town Planning Bursary
- Vice Chancellor's Honours Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship | OP1/OP2 Guarantee Scheme
- Australian War Widows (Qld) Maroochydore Bursary - Nursing Bursary
- WEIR Minerals Australia Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Equity and Study Support
- Connections Bursary
- Freemasons of Hervey Bay Bursary
- Rotary Club of Gympie Bursary
- Scott Williams AM Study Support Bursary
- Thompson Study Support Scholarship
- USC Equity Bursary
- USC Indigenous Scholarships Program
- USC Leo Club Study Support Bursary
- USC Study Support Bursary
The below scholarships and bursaries require individual application forms. The specific application forms are available in the relevant listing.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.