Complete one application form to be considered for most of the Semester 2, 2019 scholarships.
USC Semester 2, 2019 undergraduate scholarship applications have now closed.
Selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 30 August 2019.
Use the scholarships search to find other scholarships.
- Catherine King Memorial Bursary
- Co-op Ann McDougall Memorial Bursary
- Co-op Textbook Bursary
- Darcy and Heather Stevens Rural Bursary
- Dr Paul McCarthy Memorial Bursary
- Gordon Malcolm Scholarship
- Judy Renouf Medical and Health Sciences Bursary
- Justin Crosby Memorial Law Bursary
- Project Urban Regional and Urban Planning Bursary
- Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursary
- Vantage Homes Qld Urban Design & Town Planning Bursary
- Vice Chancellor's Honours Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship | OP1/OP2 Guarantee Scheme
- Australian War Widows (Qld) Maroochydore Bursary - Nursing Bursary
- WEIR Minerals Australia Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Equity and Study Support
- Dr Rustum Sethna Social Work Bursary
- Environmental Science Bursary
- Graduate Women QLD Inc. Sunshine Coast Indigenous Women's Bursary
- Helen Sethna Nursing Bursary
- Medicine on Second Music Bursary
- Rotary Club of Gympie Bursary
- Ryan Family Music Bursary
- Scott Williams AM Study Support Bursary
- Thompson Study Support Scholarship
- USC Equity Bursary
- USC Indigenous Scholarships Program
- USC Leo Club Study Support Bursary
- USC Study Support Bursary
- Wilson Security Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Bursary
The below scholarships and bursaries require individual application forms. The specific application forms are available in the relevant listing.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.