Semester 1, 2020 applications open 1 September 2019 and close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
Sunshine Coast residents commencing their first undergraduate degree
Established in 2005 by the Caloundra RSL Sub-Branch to assist a local person with study-related expenses.
The Scholarship is paid as a fee waiver of the Commonwealth-supported tuition and SSAF fees for first year plus A$1,000 (paid in A$500 instalments each semester). Payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- students commencing full-time study in their first undergraduate program
- commencing study in Semester 1, 2020
- permanent residents of the Sunshine Coast Regional Council area, with preference to a student from the Caloundra area
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic achievement
- active involvement in extra-curricular and community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- Up to A$12,261