Sunshine Coast residents commencing their first undergraduate degree
Established in 2005 by the Caloundra RSL Sub-Branch to assist a local person with study-related expenses.
The Scholarship is paid as a fee waiver of the Commonwealth-supported tuition and SSAF fees for first year plus A$1,000 (paid in A$500 instalments each semester).
- students commencing full-time study in their first undergraduate program
- commencing study in Semester 1, 2019
- permanent residents of the Sunshine Coast Regional Council area, with preference to a student from the Caloundra area
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- academic achievement
- active involvement in extra-curricular and community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs:
- All programs
- Number available:
- Up to A$12,261