First year students from Gympie area
Established by the University in 2001 in memory of Catherine King, a second year Business student from Imbil.
The bursary will be awarded annually to a student from the Gympie Region who is able to demonstrate academic success and financial need.
- first-year student from Gympie Regional Council area (Imbil/Gympie)
- first person in the family to attend university
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- academic merit based on first year, first semester results
- financial need
- a connection with the town of Imbil and/or Gympie will be highly regarded
- Eligible programs:
- All programs
- Number available: