Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 30 August 2019.
Full-time students who have completed at least 8 courses.
Established in 2009 by the University Co-op Bookshop to honour the memory of Ann McDougall, former manager of the USC Co-op Bookshop who passed away suddenly in 2008.
The successful recipients will be awarded a A$500 Co-op gift voucher to be collected by the student from the Co-op Sippy Downs Campus store.
**A USC student can only receive the Co-op Ann McDougall Memorial Bursary once during an undergraduate program**
- Enrolled in any undergraduate program at USC
- Completed at least eight (8) courses (96 units)
- Has not previously received the Co-op Ann McDougall Memorial Bursary
- Permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Any undergraduate program
- Number available
A$500 Co-op Gift Voucher