Applications are now open for Semester 2 2019. Applications close on 31 May 2019.
The Co-op Textbook Bursary is intended to support a continuing student to purchase textbooks to assist with their studies.
The full time, continuing undergraduate student will be advised to collect their A$500 Co-op gift voucher directly from the Sippy Downs campus store.
**A USC student can only receive the Co-op Textbook Bursary once during an undergraduate program**
- continuing students enrolled full-time in any undergraduate program
- already completed at least four (4) courses at the time of application
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Any undergraduate program
- Number available
- A$500 Co-op bookshop gift voucher