Supporting continuing students enrolled full-time in any undergraduate program, having already completed at least four (4) courses at the time of application.
The Co-op Textbook Bursary is intended to support full-time students to purchase textbooks to assist with their studies.
The value for each of the three (3) student receipients is a A$500 co-op gift voucher.
**A USC student can only receive the Co-op Textbook Bursary once during an undergraduate program**
- continuing students enrolled full-time in any undergraduate program
- already completed at least four (4) courses at the time of application
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- academic merit
- financial need
- Eligible programs:
- Any undergraduate program
- Number available:
- A$500 Co-op bookshop gift voucher