Semester 1, 2020 applications open 1 September 2019 and close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
Civil Engineering (Honours) students who have completed at least sixteen (16) courses, with at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree
Established to enable USC students to attend network meetings, conferences and seminars related to engineering and allied professions.
The aim is to further the students’ knowledge and interest in Contour Consulting as a professional body representing the interests of the property development industry, as well as facilitating involvement in engineering. Payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- full-time or part-time enrolment in Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- completed at least sixteen (16) courses towards the program
- at least two (2) semesters of study remaining to complete their Honours Degree (at the time of application)
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit
- participation in extra-curricular activities, community groups or professional networks/activities, demonstrating commitment to the Sunshine Coast region and surrounds
- willingness to attend and participate in a presentation ceremony or similar in August
- Eligible programs
- Civil Engineering
- Number available