Applications are now open for Semester 2 2019. Applications close on 31 May 2019.
First year students who moved from a rural area to study at USC
Established in 2005 by Darcy and Heather Stevens to assist students from a rural area who relocate to attend the University of the Sunshine Coast.
The bursary will be awarded based on academic performance and active involvement in the community from which the student relocated. Preference will be given to students outside of the Sunshine Coast Regional Council area.
- first year undergraduate student
- successfully completed first semester of study at USC
- graduated from high school in the previous 12 months
- moved from a rural area to attend USC
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit based on first year, first semester results
- active involvement in the community (eg. sporting groups, volunteer work)
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available