Second year students in Civil Engineering intending to pursue a career in Environment and Water
Established in 2009 by Mr Graham Tamblyn to support and encourage a student at USC entering their second year of the Civil Engineering program, with a major in Environment and Water. The Scholarship is paid in instalments over 3 years (A$1,500 in second and third year; and A$2,000 in the fourth year of study).
- full-time second year domestic student
- undertaking a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree, majoring in Environment and Water
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- academic merit
- commitment to career in Civil Engineering in the field of Environment and Water
- written paragraph on why the applicant has chosen the Bachelor Civil Engineering (Environment and Water major) and their career plans and aspirations.
- Eligible programs:
- Civil Engineering
- Number available: