Third year Bachelor of Nursing Science/Bachelor of Midwifery undertaking a rural and remote Nursing placement
Established in 2014, the Henzell Rural and Remote Nursing Bursaries will be awarded to 4 students in their third year of undergraduate study in either a Bachelor of Nursing Science/Bachelor of Midwifery degree to support the undertaking of a rural and remote Nursing placement. The bursary will provide support students with their travel, accommodation and living expenses incurred during their rural and remote placement, and/or to supplement lost income during the placement period.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.
- full-time or part-time students enrolled in third year undergraduate NUR311 or NUR300 Group One of Bachelor of Nursing Science/Bachelor of Midwifery programs
- undertaking a Clinical Placement in a rural or remote location
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- Eligible programs:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science/Bachelor of Midwifery
- Number available:
- Rural and Remote Nursing Bursary Application Form (PDF 387KB)