Applications are now open for Semester 2 2019. Applications close on 31 May 2019.
Offered for the first time in 2019, the Judy Renouf Medical and Health Sciences Placement Bursary shall be awarded to undergraduate students undertaking a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement in the Health Sciences discipline. The Bursary is to provide support to students with travel, accommodation, living expenses and/ or to supplement lost income incurred during their work experience placement period as part of their program.
- full-time undergraduate student
- enrolled in a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Accelerated), Bachelor of Dietetics, Bachelor of Nutrition, Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science
- enrolled in WPL310, WPL320, NUT402, NUT403, NUT404, or HLT326 in the relevant semester and undertaking a work experienc:e placement (WIL), as per the criteria established for placements within the relevant School
- Permanent resident of Australian, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder.
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Medical and Health Science undergraduate programs
- Number available
- 1 each Semester