Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Offered for the first time in 2019, the Judy Renouf Medical and Health Sciences Placement Bursary shall be awarded to undergraduate students undertaking a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement in the Health Sciences discipline. The Bursary is to provide support to students with travel, accommodation, living expenses and/ or to supplement lost income incurred during their work experience placement period as part of their program.
- full-time undergraduate student
- enrolled in a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Accelerated), Bachelor of Dietetics, Bachelor of Nutrition, Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science
- enrolled in WPL310, WPL320, NUT402, NUT403, NUT404, or HLT326 in the relevant semester and undertaking a work experienc:e placement (WIL), as per the criteria established for placements within the relevant School
- Permanent resident of Australian, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder.
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Medical and Health Science undergraduate programs
- Number available
- 1 each Semester