Applications are now closed for Semester 2 2018.
Supporting full-time Bachelor of Urban Design (Hons) and Regional and Urban Planning (Hons) students, with one full-time semester completed toward their program.
This bursary is awarded annually by Project Urban to a student who has performed well in Urban Design and Regional and Urban Planning and is able to demonstrate financial need. The bursary was established in 2005 by DFS Group (now known as Project Urban).
- full time undergraduate student
- enrolled in a Bachelor of Urban Design and Town Planning (Hons) or a Bachelor of Regional and Urban Planning (Hons) program at USC
- has successfully completed at least one full time semester at USC (48 credit points)
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- demonstrated financial need
- Eligible programs
- Regional and Urban Design and Planning (Hons) or Regional and Urban Planning (Hons)
- Number available