Full-time students commencing a degree in the School of Business
The Rod and Jan Forrester Scholarship was established in 2001 to support a student undertaking a Business program.
The Scholarship is paid in instalments each year (A$1,500 in first year; and A$1,000 in second and third year).
- commencing full-time in first undergraduate program in Semester 1, 2018 or commenced the first undergraduate program in Semester 2, 2017
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business
- graduating in 2017 from a high school in Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- academic merit
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular or community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs:
- Business and Information Technology
- Number available: