Semester 1, 2020 applications are now open and will close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
Full-time students commencing a degree in the School of Business
The Rod and Jan Forrester Scholarship was established in 2001 to support a student undertaking a Business program.
The Scholarship is paid in instalments each year (A$2,000 per year for 3 years). Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- commencing full-time in first undergraduate program in Semester 1, 2020
- undertaking any undergraduate program within the School of Business
- graduating in 2019 from a high school in Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular or community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Business and Information Technology
- Number available