Female students continuing in an undergraduate program with potential to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region
The Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursaries support female students that are able to make a significant contribution to business in the Sunshine Coast Region, or have potential to do so.
Other selection criteria apply, including financial need and academic merit.
- female students enrolled full-time in second year or above
- any undergraduate program, including Honours
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- satisfactory academic achievement
- financial need
- demonstrated commitment or ability to make a contribution to the Sunshine Coast business community
- Eligible programs:
- All programs
- Number available:
- Four (4)