Applications for Semester 1, 2019 have now closed.
To provide financial support to undergraduate students, in eligible programs, from the Caboolture region (studying at any USC campus)
Offered for the first time in Semester 1, 2019, the Unitywater Bright Future Scholarship aims to support the advancement of education and upskilling of the workforce in the Caboolture region through providing financial support for deserving students which may lead to employment opportunities through Unitywater’s Graduate Program.
Unitywater will fund scholarships for undergraduate students from the Caboolture region (studying at any USC campus) consisting of A$5,000 in penultimate year and A$5,000 in final year of Scholarship recipient’s study. Each recipient will receive A$2500 per semester of study, with funds paid to the recipient in eight fortnightly payments each semester.
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (HRM), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bachelor of ICT, Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical), or Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Currently studying at the USC Caboolture Campus or studying at another USC Campus but residing permanently in any of the following postcodes: 4504, 4505, 4506, 4508, 4510, 4511 or 4512
- Commencing the penultimate year of study: If completing a three year degree, commencing second year or if completing a four year degree commencing third year
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or higher
- Permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Unitywater encourages the participation of women, young people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people identifying as LGBTIQ+, people from diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability.
- Selection criteria
- Financial need
- Academic merit
- Demonstrated interest in business and stated commitment to fully participate in work placement activities and other opportunities presented by Unitywater (subject to meeting the requirements of Unitywater, paid vacation work and other opportunities may be negotiated on mutually agreeable terms directly between the recipient and Unitywater).
- Eligible programs
- Eligible undergraduate program
- Number available
- A$10,000 over 2 years