No application is required. Short-listed applicants will be contacted to attend an interview in February 2019.
Unitywater will fund scholarships for full-time students in Civil Engineering and will provide the opportunity for students to undertake paid vacation work. Other opportunities may be negotiated on mutually agreeable terms directly between the recipient and Unitywater.
The Scholarship is paid over two (2) years in instalments of $2,500 per Semester after Census date.
Unitywater Careers - Explore career pathway opportunities with Unitywater including current vacancies, Graduate Development Program, Vacation Program and work experience.
- Full time undergraduate student
- Enrolled in one of the following degrees: B of Engineering (Civil) (Honours) with a major in Environment and Water OR B of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)/ B of Environmental Science double degree
- Commencing penultimate year of study: If completing the four-year Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours) with a major in Environment and Water degree, commencing third year having successfully completed two years of full-time study OR if completing the five-year Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)/ Bachelor of Environmental Science double degree, commencing fourth year having successfully completed three years
- Achieving a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 5.0
- Permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- high academic merit
- demonstrated interest in the water industry
- Eligible programs
- Civil Engineering
- Number available
- A$10,000 paid over two (2) years