Full-time students in third year of Civil Engineering degree
Unitywater provides the opportunity for students to undertake paid vacation work during third and fourth year of study. Also, on completion of the Civil Engineering program by way of Unitywater's Graduate Program.
The Scholarship is paid in instalments over two years in the third and fourth year of study.
Unitywater Careers - Explore career pathway opportunities with Unitywater including current vacancies, Graduate Development Program, Vacation Program and work experience.
- full-time students in third year Civil Engineering with a major in Environment & Water
- achieving a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 5.0
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- high academic merit
- demonstrated interest in the water industry
- Eligible programs:
- Civil Engineering
- Number available:
- No application required. Students are nominated by Faculty staff and will attend an interview with staff from Unitywater.