Applications closed on 1 December 2018.
To assist female students who choose study leading into the possibility of a career in political or public life.
The award was established to encourage female students to consider careers or to seek leadership positions in social and policy making areas in order to benefit their communities.
- Women, aged 16-19 on 1st April each year
- The applicant should be resident in the Blackall Range area
- Active commitment to volunteerism
- Experience in local government, student government, or workplace leadership (paid or unpaid)
- Volunteer leadership achievements
- Knowledge of Zonta International and its programs
- Support for Zonta International’s mission of empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
- Selection criteria
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Commitment to service for the community
- Future study should lead into the possibility of a career in political or public life
- Number available