To assist female students who choose study leading into the possibility of a career in political or public life.
The award was established to encourage girls to consider careers or to seek leadership positions in social and policy making areas in order to benefit their communities.
- Women, aged 16-19 on 1st April each year
- The applicant should be resident in the Blackall Range area
- Active commitment to volunteerism
- Experience in local government, student government, or workplace leadership (paid or unpaid)
- Volunteer leadership achievements
- Knowledge of Zonta International and its programs
- Support for Zonta International’s mission of empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
- Selection criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Commitment to service for the community
- Future study should lead into the possibility of a career in political or public life
- Number available:
Download the 2019 Application form available on the Zonta International website.
Direct link to the application form: 2019 Application Form
Applicants must include the following supporting documentation with their application:
- Completion of the official application (may be downloaded from the Zonta International website, www.zonta.org).
- Verification of current enrollment by school/institute official (if applicable), or
- Letter from employer stating employment (if applicable).
- Two confidential recommendations from adults, not related to the applicant, such as teachers, school officials/employee supervisors or community leaders.
How to lodge your application:
Save your document and email it to us in pdf format to email@example.com with any scanned attachments. Previous recipients may not apply.