Applications are accepted all year round and will remain current for 12 months. Applications will be considered in the next offer round after lodgement and if unsuccessful will be considered in the subsequent offer rounds for the year.
These scholarships are to encourage progression to Honours level, or a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) or Postgraduate study.
The USC Indigenous Scholarship was established in 2011 to support a new or continuing student wishing to pursue Postgraduate studies, an Honours undergraduate qualification or a Higher Degree by Research (HDR).
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.
- a commencing student (ie. existing students are not eligible)
- must have completed an undergraduate qualification in any discipline
- applicants will be considered ineligible if currently in receipt of another major USC or external scholarship (this does not include bursaries)
- Selection criteria
- Applicants will be assessed based on:
- financial need
- demonstrated involvement within or for indigenous communities
- evidence of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (unless criterion has previously been met)
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available
- A$4,000 for full-time study
- USC Indigenous Scholarship Application Form - Honours, Higher Degree by Research or Postgraduate (PDF 286KB) For further information, please email email@example.com or telephone 07 5430 2890. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF documents, before downloading this application form. *